Cowbell Cyber and Mylo Partner to Enable Distribution of Cyber Insurance for Small Businesses
Cowbell Cyber | November 05, 2020
Cowbell Cyber, the business' first AI-fueled cyber protection supplier for little to moderate sized organizations (SMBs), today reported it has joined forces with Mylo the computerized representative dispatched by the world's biggest autonomous merchant, Lockton to empower expanded dissemination of Cowbell's independent cyber protection to the private company market, a region generally underserved by cyber protection.
Organizations of all sizes are getting more dependent on a computerized climate given the present far off setting, frequently leaving them presented to expanded cybersecurity weaknesses including information breaks, ransomware assaults, cyber wrongdoing, and then some. Along these lines, the interest in cyber inclusion has radically expanded as organizations acknowledge cyber protection is currently a need, not an extravagance.
Mylo selected Cowbell Cyber because Cowbell Prime – Cowbell's standalone, admitted cyber insurance programs addresses the challenges faced by small businesses when considering insurance including:
• Clarity of the policy terms: business owners can now immediately understand the protection they will receive
• Relevancy: Quote and policies are customizable in a few clicks for higher relevancy for the policyholder
• Admitted program: Ensures that everything has been thoroughly vetted by state level agencies
• Superior risk management tools: Free risk assessment and mitigation tools add value to small business on day-one of the policy
"We are excited to partner with Mylo to deliver on the promise of customized cyber coverage and easy-to-use risk management tools for their expanding client base," said Dan Law, Head of National Accounts at Cowbell Cyber. "Partnering with Mylo will allow us to better distribute cyber insurance to the currently underserved markets, ultimately helping customers with their cyber resilience."
"As an advocate for small business owners, we care about helping them prepare for a cyberattack that could threaten everything they've worked so hard to build," said Mylo COO, Belen Tokarski. "Mylo and Cowbell Cyber are a great fit because we both focus on using technology to give businesses the protection they need to anticipate and recover from serious risks."
The partnership brings significant efficiencies to Mylo's agents including:
• Speed: Cowbell Prime enables agents to prepare multiple, customized quotes in a few clicks
• Ease of use and transparency: Selling of cyber insurance is simplified with coverages that are presented to policyholders in an easy to understand manner, along with Cowbell Factors to identify risk deviation from the industry average
• No binding delays: Every quote issued by Cowbell Prime can be instantaneously bound
About Cowbell Cyber
Cowbell Cyber is dedicated to providing standalone, admitted, individualized and easy-to-understand cyber insurance for small and mid-size businesses. In its unique AI-based approach to risk selection and pricing, Cowbell's continuous underwriting platform, powered by Cowbell Factors, compresses the insurance process from submission to issue to less than 5 minutes. Cowbell Insurance Agency is currently licensed in 34 U.S. states and provides SMBs with admitted cyber insurance on AM Best "A" rated paper with up to $15 Million in coverage.
Mylo is a digital one-stop-shop that makes it easy for businesses and individuals to compare and purchase top-rated insurance products from multiple carriers, including business, small group benefits, home, auto, life and individual health. Launched in 2015 by Lockton, the world's largest privately held independent insurance broker, Mylo offers expert insurance recommendations online or on the phone with licensed agents. Mylo can be easily integrated into a partner's customer experience, providing a proven boost in customer engagement.